Contracts for Services and Community Services Program Announcements
Contracts for Services (CFS) - Arts and Culture Department
Submission Deadline: July 13, 2018
Project Period: August 1 – December 31, 2018
The Fulton County Department of Arts & Culture (FCAC) announces the Contracts for Services Program (CFS) final opportunity to apply for funding for FY2018. Through the CFS program, Small Arts Project and Individual Artists fund, Fulton County-based arts organizations and artists can request funding of $1,500 to $2,500. CFS funding supports the delivery of arts & cultural services throughout Fulton County.
Eligible groups and artists are encouraged to apply for these service contracts which are designed to support activities taking place between August 1 through December 31, 2018. Eligible projects or activities must provide access, participation and appreciation of the arts for Fulton County residents and visitors.
- Arts Organizations, Non-Profits and Individual Artists are eligible to apply
- Organizations and Artists that applied in the December 8, 2017 deadline and were not recommend for funding are eligible to apply
- Projects awarded funding in 2017 & 2018 are not eligible for funding
- Professional development and organizational capacity building requests are not eligible projects
- Project requests must include a public presentation
- Fiscal agents can only represent non-profit organizations (maximum of 2) per funding cycle.
- Organizations employing a fiscal agent cannot apply for funding directly. Fiscal agents are required to register and submit the application for the sponsored non-profit organization.
- A 1:1 match is not required for applicants in the SAPF category.
- Projects funded in previous cycles are not eligible for funding considerations
The CFS team will conduct application workshops which are free and open to the public. Advanced registration is required. First time applicants are required to attend one workshop or consult with the FCAC staff prior to submitting an application. Questions regarding the Contracts for Services Program, Arts & Culture Department guidelines and applications should be directed to the CFS staff. They can be reached at 404-612-5780.
Community Services Program (CSP) - Department of Community Development
The 2018 CSP RFP was released on September 1, 2017 and closed October 2, 2017. The Fulton County Board of Commissioners approved the allocation of $5,452,300 in funding to 72 non-profit agencies at the February 21, 2018 Recess meeting (Agenda item# 18-0126). We anticipate the release of the 2019 CSP RFP in the fall of 2018. The list of 2018 CSP award recipients can be accessed via the Purchasing Department bid page: http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/Apps/bidboard/MainSearchPage.php and the Department of Community Development Website: http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/fchcd-divisions-and-programs/grants-and-community-partnerships
2018 Performance Report (Current Grantees Only)
The Community Services Program (CSP) performance report, with supportive documentation consistent with contract provisions outlined in Article II of the CSP contract, must be provided to the County no later than July 20, 2018 for the period January 1, 2018 through June 30 , 2018; and no later than October 12, 2018 for the period July 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018; and no later than January 11, 2019 for the period October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
Instructions for completing the Performance Report via Fulton County WebGrants
1. Log in to Fulton County WebGrants: http://fulton.dullestech.net
2. From main menu page, Click on "My Grants". Select the grant that you would like to view from the "title" column
3. Click on "Status Reports" and select the performance report listed under the “ID” column. It will contain your agency's grant ID# followed by a number (i.e. 01, 02). Ensure that the performance report that you select is for the current reporting period (i.e. for the July report, the reporting period is January 1, 2018 – June 30, 2018) DO NOT CLICK "ADD" LOCATED AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN
4. There are five components that must be completed and submitted: Section I-Number Served; Section II-Program Impact; Section III-Expenses; Section IV-Leverage/ Agency updates/ Accomplishments; Section V-Supportive Documentation