Contracts for Services and Community Services Program Announcements
Contracts for Services (CFS) - Arts and Culture Department
Submission Deadline: October 29, 2018
The Fulton County Department of Arts & Culture (FCAC) announces the Contracts for Services Program (CFS) opportunity to apply for funding for FY2019. Through the CFS program, Fulton County-based arts organizations and artists can request funding of $1,500 to $2,500. CFS funding supports the delivery of arts & cultural services throughout Fulton County.
Eligible groups and artists are encouraged to apply for these service contracts which are designed to support activities taking place between Janaury1 through December 31, 2019. Eligible projects or activities must provide access, participation and appreciation of the arts for Fulton County residents and visitors.
Contracts for Services (CFS) provides unrestricted general operating and project support to nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations, arts & culture organizations, cultural institutions, colleges and universities, as well as units of government that produce or present ongoing arts programming open to the public. CFS contractors present programs that reflect the cultural diversity of the County, captures the imagination of adults, families and youth, invigorate neighborhood growth, support economic development and provides jobs.
CFS PROGRAM CHANGES FOR 2019
- The maximum ceiling amount for all organizations is $50,000.
- Arts Services applicants may, as an option, apply for General Operating Support.
- City permits are required for all public art projects with application submissions.
- All organizations, inclusive of those with budgets greater than $3 million, may apply for either Project or General Operating Support.
- New organizations are encouraged to submit a letter of interest to receive technical assistance with the application process.
The CFS team will conduct application workshops which are free and open to the public. Advanced registration is required. First time applicants are required to attend one workshop or consult with the FCAC staff prior to submitting an application. Questions regarding the Contracts for Services Program, Arts & Culture Department guidelines and applications should be directed to the CFS staff. They can be reached at 404-612-5780/ http://www.fultonarts.org
Community Services Program (CSP) - Department of Community Development
The Fulton County Purchasing Department and the Department of Community Development
ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE
2019 Community Services Program (CSP) RFP
The 2019 Community Services Program RFP was released on September 24, 2018.
Submission DEADLINE is October 31, 2018, 3:00 p.m.
Agencies applying for 2019 CSP funding must utilize the Fulton County WebGrants Online application system. New agencies must register to use the Fulton WebGrants online system. Currently funded agencies and those who have previously registered will use your existing username and password to log in to Fulton County WebGrants to access the 2019 CSP RFP.
1. Select Funding Opportunities from the Main Menu of WebGrants.
2. Select 2019 Community Services Program RFP18RFP092418K-MH
NOTE: A Pre-Proposal Conference/ Technical Assistance Workshop, will be held on the following dates and locations to provide bidders with information regarding the project and to address any questions.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., The Alpharetta Library Auditorium 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Metropolitan Branch Library, 1332 Metropolitan Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30310
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Aviation Community Cultural Center, 3900 Aviation Circle NW, Multipurpose Room, Atlanta, GA 30336
Please RSVP for a T. A. workshop by e-mailing: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Fulton County WebGrants. If you have questions regarding the use of this online grant application system, for the Community Services Program please contact the Fulton County Office of Grants and Community Partnerships via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 404-613-7944. For Contracts for Services Application, please contact the Fulton County Arts and Culture Department via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 404-612-5780.
“If you need reasonable modifications due to a disability, including communications in an alternate format, in order to participate in any County-sponsored program or meeting, please contact the Disability Compliance Liaison (DCL) at 404-613-7944 seven (7) days in advance to facilitate your request. For Georgia Relay Service Access, dial 711.”